The Black Six- -
A black high school student is caught dating a white girl by the girl's brother. He and his biker gang beat the boy to death. The boy's brother, who is a member of a black biker gang, hears about it and comes to town to avenge his brother's death.
The titular “Black Six” was played by six then-current National Football League stars:
- Gene Washington, a wide receiver with the San Francisco 49ers
- Joe Greene, a defensive tackle with the Pittsburgh Steelers
- Mercury Morris, a running back with the Miami Dolphins
- Lem Barney, a cornerback with the Detroit Lions
- Willie Lanier, a linebacker with the Kansas City Chiefs
- Carl Eller, a defensive end with the Minnesota Vikings
The players’ teams appeared with the actors’ names in the film’s credits. In addition, the cast includes Ben Davidson, who had recently retired from football, as a member of a motorcycle gang opposing the Black Six. Maury Wills, a recently retired Major League Baseball star, also has a role in the film.